THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Apr 25, 2011

Easter Sunday `2011`


  I will start by saying that we had a wonderful Easter Sunday. We enjoyed a nice Easter Lunch prepared by myself with family. My sister was unable to attend this year as she is in her third trimester and nearing the end. I told her not to worry, we will see them soon!

For lunch I Baked a Ham, and for the sides, I made, Corn, Green Beans & Potatoes, Steamed Rice w/ Cream of Mushroom, Whole wheat rolls and Homemade Mac & Cheese. I also baked a cake for dessert!

My husband colored the eggs and hid them for Adicyn. Tyler, Amber and Trey were with their dad and his family at their Lake House. Their Poppa is really big on Easter, not to mention this past weekend was their dad's weekend anyway.

Adicyn's Egg Hunt was as blast! She would start to scream in a very excited tone every time she spotted another egg, it was so cute!

Adicyn -just after completing the Egg Hunt.





On her way.

Look Mom!

Grandma Masako and Adicyn.

There was an egg tucked away in the corner of the fence.


Daddy hid an egg  way up high....

Daddy hid Laffy Taffy too!

Adicy needed a little assistance for this find!





Happy Easter to all!