THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

May 2, 2011

Adicyn is Three Years Old!

Climbing up a large slide at Monkey Joe's

Awaiting her Guests


  This past Saturday we celebrated Adicyn's Third Birthday! We celebrated at Monkey Joe's here in Warner Robins. She and all of her guests had a blast. Her party included over 30 people. The next time I won't assume "If they didn't R.S.V.P. , they aren't coming".

My friend Natalie, a childhood friend even showed up, bringing her three children. Co-worker's of my husband's, family, close friend's and Adicyn's classmates all came to share in the joy and to celebrate the Life and Birthday of our dear little Adicyn. We decided to have her party at Monkey Joe's, a local favorite spot for toddlers and children alike. Adicyn received many gifts, so this week , we will be completing Thank you cards for everyone.
















Also, Our house was shown to a couple on Saturday morning. The Realtor text me and said that it showed very well and the couple just loved it, it's in their top four!

To end our busy weekend, we met my sister and brother-in law in Atlanta for lunch yesterday evening. My brother in-laws mother flew in from California and she couldn't wait to meet us.

As for today, I am off. This afternoon, we are House Hunting!