THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Apr 11, 2011

I have Florida Fever!



  Lately, I have had a terrible case of "Florida Fever". I get my butterflies just thinking about our vacations and my husband TDY trips to Florida. Usually when he has to travel out of state on  a TDY trip, I stay behind during the week and meet up with him on the weekends. It's always very Romantic. Especially after us being apart for several days. My husband is a very romantic man with quite an imagination to boot.

We love spending the hot Summer nights together on the beach. Our "dating anniversary" is coming up in a couple of months and I am going to surprise him with a romantic getaway, and we will be staying in the same condo in which we have spent many romantic nights in each others arms. I can't wait to relive the past, and get back to the basics of our marriage.

We are incredibly deserving a romantic getaway, just the two of us. We always look forward to returning.