THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Apr 16, 2011

Home is Listed and I've been busy!

 

I started out pretty early this morning. I was unsure of how the weather was going to play out, but it fared well. I found some great bargains this morning at some local garage sales. I bought set of "Princess" Lamps for Adicyn's new room, and I also bought a Credenza, an Entertainment Center with a TV and DVD player, A bedding set for our guest room in the new house, I even bought a Towel warmer for the new house! We are so ready to move.

My husband is outside as we speak taking care of a few things that our Realtor mentioned. One is repainting the concrete floor on the back covered patio, the other is just a little touching up the paint around the new counters in the kitchen area.


Click here for our listing.

Homes in our neighborhood are selling very quickly. We wanted to list our home 5k less than the amount that our Realtor wanted to list, she used the recent CMA to generate our listing price. The numbers were better than we expected. Great for us!

However, being a Realtor myself and the wife of a builder for 12 years, I know that a listing price and a sales price don't always meet the owner's expectations. We are just ready to move and not concerned over a few thousand dollars.

This past Thursday after I came home from work, we went and picked out new furniture. A local furniture store was having a great sale. We went in and because of our great credit, the sales agent said to my husband , "You can pick out anything in the store!", My husband has not been this proud of his credit in quite some time. He tells me, "I owe it all to you baby, I would not be who or where I am today without you."

My husband constantly reminds me of this. He is a very proud man these days. He is no longer in debt, we don't even have any Auto loans to speak of. We are financially free other than our mortgage. This is something that we are extremely proud of!