THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Apr 19, 2011

Thinking of my Husband...

Chris & Dana 04/17/2011

The view of the Ocean from The Breakers Condo Balcony
  

I am not off today, but I am home for a bit just before I head into work. I'm browsing the web, looking at booking our Romantic trip to The Breakers on Okaloosa Island. We have many memories there and we are planning on making many more, and a baby if my husband has his way. (not my idea, I have no interest in becoming pregnant any time soon ).

While I am checking out July rates for the Breakers, My phone starts to vibrate, I look over and I see my morning message from my husband has arrived....

4789549431@vzwpix.com

 to me from Chris
show details 8:38 AM (10 minutes ago)

" i love you Dana Renee Smith, my most beautiful wife in the world! unconditionally forever! more than anything in the world! you know everyday i am your most protective husband in the world! unconditionally forever! because everyday i know i am the luckiest man in the world because you married me! unconditionally forever! you are my one and only wife, soul mate, and best friend in the world! unconditionally forever! i cant live without you! unconditionally forever! "
  He is so sweet and he thinks of me constantly, still after all of the time that has passed...I love you Baby!