THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Apr 9, 2011

Spring Cleaning, In & Out!

  I have been extremly busy Spring cleaning thae last two days. Yesterday, I was off from work, and after taking the kids to school, I never left the house. Well until my husband came home from lunch, we went on a lunch date to Dai-ichi.

I started in our bedroom and worked my way through the entire house. Our bedroom had become a small disaster area. Mostly our closet and the top of our dresser. My husband loves to empty his pockets and pile things up on the dresser and the bathroom sink too.



Master Bedroom


Master Bedroom, looking into the Bath Room.


My husband can not live without a Tv and DVR Box in our Bedroom.




Sometimes I Rearrange our bed.


Our Beach Theme.


Again, our Beach Theme.


Master Bedroom


Our Dining Room Table


Our Dining Room

Adicyn, trying to see where she can make a mess.


This is a 200 year old German piece of Furniture that I relocated to our Foyer.


More of our Beach Theme.


Foyer


Kitchen with new Counters.


Only thing left to do is to touch up the pain from the change in size from our old counters.


Some of my Flowers.


One of my Indian Hawthorne's


English Ivy, waiting on it to climb the brick around the Pyladium window.

Loquat Plum Tree


Lantana




My Spring Time wreath.



The only project that I left off were the Hall closets. I plan to tackle those today, oh yes and "Adicyn's Corner" , this is a little corner located in the dining room completely run over by Adicyn's toys. I plan to go out today to purchase some containers so that I can pack up some of her toys and take them to our storage unit.

This morning I was able to finish the flower beds. After spreading out eight bales of pine straw, they lool so much better. The flower bed to the left of our front door could probably use one more bale.