THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

May 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Amber! (what a lovely weekend)

Addy , showing her excitement about playing in the water!

Local fair. 05/28/2011


 Our weekend has been great. Today my oldest daughter Amber celebrated another birthday. Time is flying by so fast. I made her a Yellow Bundt cake with Chocolate Icing. We had dinner at her favorite Restaurant, Olive Garden. We bought a slip n' slide on our way home.

Adicyn and Trey have enjoyed the slip n' slide more than the others. After eating Birthday cake, Adicyn wanted to go right back out to play in the water, she became very upset with me whenever I told her no.

I also accomplished a lot of laundry today, after I cooked breakfast I started, and I am still not finished!, Ugh, A mom's work is never done.

I am looking forward to tomorrow!