THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

May 28, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

  Our Memorial Day Weekend is starting out great. My morning started early by picking Amber up from the skating rink. She and some of her friends did the all night skate thing. From 7 pm to 7 am, these girls actually stayed up all night long. Lol, but she is paying for it today. I let her sleep until noon, that was the best that I could do. We had a lot of things that needed to be done as a family today. Not all items on my list were able to be marked off, but I did make some progress. I finally completed organizing all of my newly printed coupons into my new binder that my husband recently bought for me, did some cleaning hear at home, took a shower and left for errands.

I never look forward to shopping at Wal-Mart, mostly because of the weirdos that seem to take over the store, even in  mid-day. So I'm like over on the shampoo isle, and some random guy approaches me.."Hi, excuse me..Did you go to North Side? (Me) no, but my husband did. (Weirdo) How about Tabor? (me) ummm no. (Weirdo) Me neither, you just look so familiar to me!

What a weirdo, every time I am alone in Wal-mart I get approached by random men, arghhh! Why can't guys just leave a woman alone and let us shop! I hate being there anyway , so why make my trip even more miserable? That's why I love Target, I can shop peacefully.

Now we are home and getting ready to leave for the fair!