THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sep 20, 2010

Another weekend in the North Georgia Mountains!

 I must start by saying…..We had a wonderful weekend in North Georgia! We arrived at our Hotel Saturday morning early, checked in and out we went. We drove to Dahlonega then to the Premier Outlet in Dawsonville. (Chris wanted to look at new Nike Shox) He bought a Silver and Royal Blue pair this time. We went to Coach and of course Chris is always trying to buy something for me in there. They had a few handbags that I adored, but nothing that I just could not leave without. I went in to Pottery Barn and found lot’s of great deals, One being a beautiful Black Credenza. I am not going back without a truck or U-haul  the next Pottery Barn trip that I take.  They had some great deals that I had to miss out on. As a matter of fact, the only think that I bought for myself this time was a new Nike Dri-fit workout shirt. It’s Hot pink, I will pair it with My Victoria’s  Secret workout pants, that I love. After shopping we had dinner at Austin’s Seafood & Steak. The food was great , but the best part was Karaoke!! I love Karaoke. The D.J. was great his name was Wayne. He and Chris hit it off, Chris was buying him Beer half the night. I was like, Ummm, hello, Wayne does have to get home somehow tonight. We had a lot of fun, My best Karaoke song was Lady Antebellum’ -“American Honey“. Wayne the D.J. and I also did a duet. We sang Lady Antebellum’ “I need you now” We were great, there was even a  huge audience. I am so going to buy my own Karaoke machine. My ex-father in law, Stanley had one and we used to wear it out! He loves to Karaoke too.

Next was tubing- or so we thought. We drove up to Unicoi State Park (My parents used to take us there when we were kids) Apparently after Labor Day not a lot of the outfitters are open for tubing. So, we drove to Helen. I have not been to Helen since I was 13, and that was for my cousin Mandy’s Clogging Tournament. So , we did not know that Helen , GA is like Cash Only. What the hey, No one takes Debit/Credit Cards. I thought that this was in sane!! So we were only in Helen for a brief moment. After Helen we were on our way out, just before getting onto I-985, we stopped for Apples. Chris’ supervisor wanted some Apples, so Chris stopped at a roadside market where we picked up some apples for June and his mom. I was so ready to be home at this point. We both missed Adicyn sooo much! Jessica text me some picture’s of Addy seeming to be home sick. My poor little pumpkin!

We arrived back home around 9:00 P.M.  and today I am at home CLEANING!!!!