THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sep 17, 2010

T.G.I.F. & Tubing trip for the North GA. Mnts.


  Thank God, Today is Friday!!! It could not have arrived fast enough. Tomorrow Jessica will be babysitting Adicyn so that we may drive back up to the North Georgia Mountains for a tubing and shopping trip. I must go back to Pottery barn and at least the Dickie's Outlet.I am in desperate need of some new scrubs!! I can't wear any of my scrubs. They all look so loose and baggy. I hate that "sloppy" feeling. I like to feel and look,  very well put together. I only wear the Dickie's Hip Flips. I love these scrubs, and i am not a great fan of printed tops. I like the solids.
I am sure that I will shop all throughout the outlet, I plan to do some Christmas shopping this weekend too. My sister loves Lancome and Chris loves Aqua DiGio cologne, so two birds with one stone at one store! Last year I bought my sister a Vera Bradley purse, now she's beyond Vera Bradley like myself and she's back into Coach Handbags.

We will be leaving Saturday morning early. We will stay at the same Hotel that we stayed in the first of September when we last  went. At this particular hotel, Chris is fortunate to have the government rate, Which is a huge savings. We plan to check in , unpack and get our trip under way. I will also, drive up to my mom , dad and grandparent's grave site and clean up there a little. My mom's birthday is Novemeber20th, so I will probably buy some flowers for her grave. Her D.O.D. was September 10th. This past September 10th makes 17 years since the day that she lost her battle with Breast Ca at the age of 39. Far too young to have passed.

After the visits to the grave site's we will continue on with our trip. I may visit some of my relatives whom live up there too. We have a Seabolt family reunion planned for the first of October in Dahlonega so I may just wait until then. We will just have to wait and see. The biggest reason for our trip is to go Tubing!! There are so many different outfitters there to choose from. I just want to have fun w/o a care in the world, this weekend!!