THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Nov 27, 2010

Enjoying the Weekend...

413 Wexford Circle, Bonaire, GA 31005

I am enjoying the weekend so far. Chris awoke early this morning and actually wanted to go to a few garage sales. There were not that many when I looked on Robinsyardsales site this am. Normally I go alone. I was going like every Saturday morning then I slowed down a little. With cooler weather upon us, there won't be as many until the weather warms up again. I enjoy going. I must have inherited the garage sale, coupon and clearance rack trait from my mom. I love to go to the garage sales that are organized and priced well with good directional signs. I will keep driving if everything is all spread out on the ground or driveway, I am not a digger, lol.

We also browsed for a new home while we were out. We did find a few on Julee Emilyn and Wexford in Bonaire. They are over 5,000 sq. ft, on the lake and priced great; However, they're not located in the greatest school district. The Elementary school is Hill Top, which I am okay with. It's the Middle and High school that I am not a fan of. (Huntington Middle and Warner Robins High). I have friends whose children attend WRHS and they love it, so maybe it wouldn't be so bad. I have lived in Bonaire most of my adult life, and it really feels like home there. I will say if my old house that we built at 80 Mallard Pointe were to come up for sale, I would have to ponder the idea. I picked out every thing for that house. I really put my heart and soul into every sq. ft of that home. We bought the lot really cheap. It was almost given to us by my FIL. He is a local developer and residential-commercial contractor, the subdivision,he developed and that's how I was able to pick any lot that I wanted. We actually bought two lots and built in the center of the two. We sold it for around $214,000 , but with all of the amenities it was worth so much more and of course it's worth so much more to me, for I designed it. It had 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, tons of space, and not a square foot of wasted space.


My ex-father-in-law is still a developer and a commercial contractor, he is building a new store at the corner of Hwy 96 and Lake Joy Road, He has built and developed so much all over Houston and Bibb County one of his most recent projects is the shopping center at Sandy Run and Hwy 247  (Landing Point).  He now has the construction loan paid in full, so all of the lease money from all of the vendors is all his for retirement. It's a really nice place. I ave always looked up to him as he is a self made man. To this day, he and I are as close as the rest of the family are to myself.

So on to to the remainder of the day. I was productive in lining up some appointments for some potential housekeepers. I am spending my Monday off interviewing people.  Wish me luck. I will be cleaning out my closet again today. I have so many clothes that I don't even wear. I also need to clean out Adicyn's closet and dresser drawers too. She recently had a little growth spurt and has outgrown quite a few things. I will write more later, I really need to get off of the computer  and get some things done!