THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Nov 28, 2010

Planning another Disney Vacation...


I am planning on taking another Disney World Vacation this year.I took the Kids July of 2009 and it was great! We went alone. Just my children and myself. This way we can do and go wherever we want to go. My ex-sister in law lives in Orlando, Florida and has worked for the Disney Company as an executive assistant for the past 20+ years. She provides us with major Hotel discounts and free admission to all of Disney's Parks. It's called a park hopper pass, and this includes free parking everywhere we go. I took Adicyn the last time too, even though she does not remember it. She really enjoyed Disney's Animal Kingdom. My other children have been to Disney too many times to count. We used to take them several times per year. When we went in July 2009, we stayed with Michelle and Murphy. She has an indoor swimming pool at her house so we did a lot of swimming. She was mostly at work during the day so we tried to stay out and about during the day, as her husband Murphy works at night and sleeps during the day.

One night of our vacation Michelle was able to babysit Adicyn while I took the older children to see one of the greatest shows on earth -Cirque Du Soleil. She also got us the tickets that were worth well over $300.00. That was the greatest show that we have ever seen. I could watch it over and over every trip. Maybe this time she can get us tickets again. That would be really cool.

Our Dog "Scooter" also lives with Michelle. When we were building our house she sort of adopted him. He is a Datsun and such a sweet boy. The nutritionist at Houston Medical Center gave him to me one Christmas. She was pregnant and lived in an upstairs apartment, so she was not able to walk up and down the stairs with him to take him out for walks a lot. He is such a cutie pie. We miss him a lot. 

I am really excited to start planning our trip very soon. I will take the kids while they are on Summer Vacation. I just have to wait on my schedule from my work to see exactly which four day weekend that I will have off in during the month of June. I will more than likely just save some money from my Income Tax refund, so we can spend and it won't come out of my monthly budget. My refund is usually around $7k which is great, but I will probably only take around $1,000 of that. Chris' refund is not included in my own.(Works out very nice for me). I will keep you updated on our Summer plans.