THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Nov 29, 2010

Housekeeper ..Hired!


I just spent the better part of my morning interviewing housekeeper's. I have to say..this time, was not at all wasted. I narrowed the candidates down to just one. Her name is Jeannie, she is British with a heavy accent. I think that I will be quite pleased with her. She has worked with several builders in the area. She will do a great job. If not, it's not a big deal. I had so many potential housekeeper's to choose from with just this one ad. It would not be hard to schedule more interviews. Jeannie is an ex-military wife whose husband worked at the wing shop in F-15's as a Quality Control Supervisor. She has grown children and she is a very pleasant individual.

I will provide the cleaning supplies with a weekly salary ; she will in turn provide her professionalism. Her duties will include: Cleaning flooring of the entire house, changing the bed linens and making the beds, Cleaning the bathrooms completely, washing any dishes that may be in the sink (we really try to not let this happen), cleaning the blinds as needed, vacuuming the window treatments, dusting, cleaning baseboards-doors-trim as needed, cleaning the kitchen thoroughly, and any other tasks that she sees fit.

Jenni will start this Wednesday. She will enter and lave through the garage, I have given her the code. I am so excited to have these duties taken off of my list of things to do!

The main reason that I am hiring a housekeeper ? We are listing our home with a Broker just after Christmas and I want everything to be perfect every day. Our  home will be shown a lot, Real Estate Agents and their clients will be very critical of every aspect of this home. I want to get it sold, so that we may move on to our Dream House!