THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Nov 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving 2010!

    I am very blessed to have such a wonderful family and great friends. We had lot’s of Thanksgiving guests as planned. We all enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving Dinner together. I cooked a Ham, we deep-fried a Turkey and for the sides I prepared Home made Macaroni & Cheese, Green Bean Casserole, Potato Salad, Mashed Potato’s , made from scratch -Corn Bread Dressing, a Yellow cake with chocolate icing, a Pineapple upside down cake , Yeast rolls. Jessica brought Deviled eggs and a Pecan Pie, Masako brought a German Chocolate and Cheese cake, and drinks. Really, there was just too much. I over do it every year. Mostly in fear that there won’t be enough for everyone to eat ;However, there is always more than enough. I think that every guest took home a lot of food. If I had it my way, I would give it all away. I am not a big fan of leftovers. I don’t like to eat them and I don’t like them in my fridge, they make my fridge look cluttered. I hate the look of aluminum foil covering things, it looks gross to me. Who knows.

Now I have a lot of cleaning up to do. My counter tops are covered, I’ve hand washed all of my Pampered Chef  Stone ware and pans, The dishwasher has been through two loads, My floors have been cleaned twice and I’m still like , Wow, there is so much left to do!
Scott & Jessica Mccaa
My sister Donna & Adicyn

Masako, Chris & Adicyn