THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Nov 9, 2010

Hello Free Time!!

 I am so excited about my new work schedule. Here is my first week starting 11/15/2010
11/15/2010 -OFF
11/16/2010-7-5
11/17/2010 -7-5
11/18/2010-9-2
11/18/2010-7-5  
And the next week is even better with three days off.  Most of my excitement related to this new schedule is the weekdays off. It’s been a while since I have been off during the week.
Now I will be able to catch up with friends over lunch or a drink. I will definitely have to drive to Macon , yes, back to the city that I work in..for lunch with my childhood friend Latonya, and my friend Bonnie. They both work in Macon. I don’t mind because there are some great lunch venues in Macon. One of the nurses with whom I work, her son owns two of the greatest downtown restaurants –“Michaels on Mulberry” and “Between the Bread”. Also, I plan to catch up with my friend’s Amy, Cheryl, Kelli and Jeanette. Maybe once a month, I will have lunch out. On my other scheduled days off, those need to be spent cleaning and organizing the house. I also have to place new pine straw in the flower beds, hire a house keeper. I have so many e-mails from potential house keepers to sort through and to call.
I am a little worried about having a stranger in my house, but I really need the help.  Even with my new schedule, I still work 80+ hours per pay period. Hopefully all of my hopes aren’t just pipe dreams with my schedule change, lol.  I always have the best intentions in mind; however, there just are not enough hours in the day.  At least I will not have a ton of stuff to do at home, mostly just fixing up loose ends before we list the house with Karen at Remax.  We are almost ready. Chris pressure washed the house, driveway, sidewalk, mailbox, front porch and rear patio on Sunday. It looks so much cleaner now. I guess years of Chris working on cars has taken its toll on the driveway. We are so ready to move. We had the new stove delivered a few weeks ago, it looks very sleek with the new counter tops, new cabinet hardware and hardwood flooring. The new homeowners should really enjoy all of the upgrades that we have done to the house. We recently had the interior of the entire house painted. We installed new custom window treatments in the dining room. New custom two tone pain in the garage. New landscaping front and back yard, we installed a new electronic thermostat, new lighting throughout. There really are too many things to name. I know what it takes to sale a house, having been married to a builder and building and marketing homes for 12 years ,has afforded me with endless experience.