THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Dec 30, 2010

Another early morning..

 I am up early, mostly because I have to work today. I slept through the night for the first time in a while. I feel rejuvenated! Adicyn and Amber are still sleeping. Chris is at work and Tyler and Trey are with their dad. I am getting ready for work. Lol, I left my make up in my SUV last night, and it needs to " thaw out". I bought the new "MAC" foundation which is ever so popular now, and it's great! I have never had a problem with acne " breaking out" so I don't need anything heavy. It's just a great coverage foundation. I have used Bare Minerals for so long now, it was hard to switch. I am still using my Bare Minerals, warmth. Mineral Veal and my lipsticks, eye shadows, eyeliner and mascara. I am a faithful Bare Minerals Consumer!

I have to be at work today at 0900. I plan to go in just a bit early just to wipe down the patient exam beds and the counter tops, Stock the Nurses Station and the rooms, since I leave at 1400 today. We are celebrating my birthday one day early today, but only at work. HR has already asked what type of cake that I want and where I want lunch from. When it's one of our birthday's we get to choose the lunch place for the entire office that day, and I chose Longhorn's of course. We are all sick of catered food, Mellow Mushroom and Olive Garden. I love Carrabba's but I was not in the mood for Italian yesterday. I chose a "fresh fruit" cake that Publix makes. It's so tasty and somewhat healthy.

It looks very similar to this cake.

Normally I am not a cake person. I don't really care for cakes, pies or pastries and I especially don't care for Doughnuts. Not liking these food items also helps me to keep my weight down. I have to say these items and Mayo, salad dressings and soda, I don't intake any of these and I am very happy about that. I also only eat maybe two to three Cheeseburgers a year on average. I eat a lot of vegetable plates. Normally at Cheddar's I will order the vegetable plate. I love their Green Beans. I don't really know why I don't like the other foods, I just never developed a taste for them. As far as a beverage, I like FUZE (Slenderize) only 2 carbs per serving size and they taste great!

They come in three different low carb flavors!

So anyway, on to today. After today I am off until Monday. So I will work until 1400, I will be celebrating my birthday at work, then off to The Shoppes at River Crossing for a little "Happy Birthday to me" shopping. Chris would prefer that I wait for him, but sometimes, I just want to go alone, lol. Any woman would understand this and why. One of the main stores that I want to visit is "Charlotte Russe" One of our patients came in yesterday with the cutest boots, she bought them last year, but i want to see if maybe they have a similar pair this year as well. I have two pair of boots, One pair is Nine West Knee High Boots in Brown or the brand-Naturalizer, can't remember which, and the other is a knee high Black pair of Etienne Aigner Boots, neither of them are very comfortable.



These are similar to mine, only the heel is different, mine have about a 5" heel.

I like shoes and boots with heels, I don't own anything "flat" other than my Nike Shox, which aren't really flat. Hopefully I can find some comfortable shoes or boots today!