THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jan 1, 2011

New Year - New Resolution's!



 A new year is approaching and this means I need to set forth my New Year's Resolution's! I have a just a few. My first is to sell this house. My second would be to move my savings from my bank, my 403b from Houston Medical Center and my 401k from my "old career" lol, RAFB, and move these to Raymond James for a better interest money market and IRA account. I will be sitting very comfortable and in peace when these are all together under one umbrella. I do not like for them to be so scattered.

My second Resolution is to not work so much overtime. Now that we have exactly what we need for our new home, there shouldn't be a need for the extra time at work.

My third Resolution is to definitely visit my God Parents more, I miss them and I miss Destin Florida!

My fourth Resolution is to volunteer more at my Childrens' schools and in the classroom's like I did before when they were younger. I was a parent volunteer at Bonaire Elementary and went with my children on all of the field trips, it was  a lot of fun.

My fifth Resolution is to finally purchase my BMW, once we get into our home. I have always wanted an M3, and this is the year for me!