THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Dec 10, 2010

Christmas shopping underway!


I am nearly finished with my Christmas Shopping. I spoke with my in-laws last night to see what was on their Christmas wish list. They thought that since we had bought them a Plasma TV for Grandparents Day, that would be their Christmas as well. Of course I can't do that. They listed a few things so, I will keep those items in mind as I finish shopping on my upcoming day off. I will be off next Wednesday. I was supposed to be off tomorrow, but instead, opted to work an extra shift for a little more Christmas Cash. I paid all of my bills the first of the month so that my whole entire paycheck could be used for Christmas.

I plan to leave early Wednesday morning after I drop Adicyn off at school. My first stop....Summit near Atlanta. Chris has a few items picked out already, one being a third smoked brake light for the Mustang, and something else, I already forgot what he said. He has so many things on his wish list, lol. He is like a big kid. His parents want simple things, I can find their gifts in Warner Robins. For my babies, I will keep my traditions and do the remainder of  shopping at Lenox Mall and North Point Mall in Alpharetta. I am not sure just yet what I am buying for my sister. She is expecting and has been pretty busy between her job as a Dental Hygienist and her doctor's appointments, lol. I have no idea what she wants this year. We are so much alike, Only she is not into decorating and design. she usually likes what ever I do. As far as my brother is concerned, I will probably get the kids gifts and give my brother and his wife money.

Oh yes, one last gift...my neighbor Sean, I can't leave him out. He will be easy. He loves to fish,he like American Eagle, and he really wants me to come over and decorate his home because he loves my taste in decorating and design. I also have to shop for my mail carrier, Adicyn's teacher and Tyler, Amber and Trey's teachers. I'm sure it will be Bath & Body Works for them. I have always loved to give more than I love to receive and I know this is such a great quality and I can thank my parents for this. I can't wait for Christmas to be here!