THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Dec 8, 2010

My love for Photography


In this lifetime I have probably taken more snapshots than any other female that I can think of. I have a true love for Photography, as did my mother. I have owned a camera since the age of 6. At 6, I had a small 110 camera, a very easy to load camera. At age 10 my mother purchased a Polaroid Camera, this one was a lot of fun! My first digital camera that I purchased was a Sony Cyber shot, it was a great camera...and i have owned many different types,brands and styles since. Ar one time , I regressed a little and purchased a Canon Rebel SLR film camera, and even went out an bought an extra 200mm zoom lens for it. I loved it, had the tripods and everything. Eventually, I stopped using it, the reason was functionality, it was great and took very high quality professional photos, but it was just not convenient for me to drop film off and wait for it to be developed into some of the greatest shots ever. At the present time, I have a really nice digital camera, but it doesn't take the best photograph's.

I have a new camera picked out and I am currently waiting on the price to drop just a bit. It's the new Nikon D5000, I am so excited about this camera, and as some of my friend's have started, I too will probably start to take photos on the side. I currently use flickr, snapfish, cvs,kodak,and picnik for my online photo storage sites. It's fun to upload and arrange them into albums. One of my best friend's Cheryl will probably take our upcoming Christmas Family photo. She is a Hospice Nurse as well as a photographer, who better to catch compassion, dedication  and love all in one photo shoot! My friend Shauna has actually quit her nursing job and has become a full time photographer. You really should check out her work, it's AMAZING!

This is the Nikon D5000

I can't wait to use my new camera as soon as I get it. We are planning so many upcoming trips for 2011. We will be visiting Japan , New York and of course Destin ,Florida to visit my family and Savannah, Georgia are a given. I am probably most excited about our visit to Japan. Well, New York too, but mostly Japan. I am excited to afford Chris the opportunity to learn about his culture and to become enriched within. Japan is an awesome Country with a very caring and conservative population. I have also touched base with my friend Maureen  whom is an ER nurse, but best of all for me....A Travel Agent! It really does pay to know all of the right people.