THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Dec 24, 2010

Our pre-Christmas Eve find!

 Last night we drove Amber over to her grandparent's house. It was great to see my ex-father-in-law. He came out to see Chris and I, and he couldn't wait to see Adicyn, it's been a while since he saw her. Chris likes him a lot, he always makes Chris feel very welcomed when he is around. Lol, Chris thinks that it's crazy that my Ex-husband's dad is so kind and social to him. I told him that he would just have to know the family. They are good people. Even my ex and I still have a great relationship. As a matter of fact, he just text me last week for ideas on what to get his girlfriend for Christmas. Lol, He's the one with the money, his possibilities are endless as far as what to buy her for Christmas.

So after we left Stanley's house, Chris wanted to know if I were interested in seeing if there were any new properties on the market in their neighborhood. I hesitated because we had just drove all around the previous week. We looked anyway.

Wow we found this foreclosure, it does not have the land that our dream house on Waters Edge Ct, has but it has more square footage and a newly built detached 3 car garage, as well as an attached 2 car garage, a built in summer kitchen on the back porch and a huge yard overlooking the golf course. It's beautiful! My ex-husband's best friend -Dr. Kevin Baggett's brother, Jeff lives next door, that's cool because i like him, he's a cool guy. I think that Chris would like him too, and my friend Joyce lives just around the corner, also, my friend Wendy's mom, Mrs. Nancy lives across the street. As far as Chris' commute to the base, it's very close!


Formal Living Room



beautiful foyer with Double Entry

Rather large kitchen



Great Room

Master Bath

Bedroom

I love most everything about this house, with the exception of the "White" Kitchen Cabinets. The arches through out are beautiful, It's almost 4,000 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms. It's only 3 years old!