THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Dec 20, 2010

Feeling drained

 I'm not quite sure what is wrong with me today, other than having the crud. I have a very sore Lt shoulder blade. I have limited ROM in the left side of my neck. I slept with a heating pad placed all night, and that didn't even help. I have a lot to do at home and really just don't have the time to be sick. I am not a "sickly" person, so when I finally do get sick, it hits me all of a sudden , and it's a bad sick. lol, I've got to get over this. We have some abx here at the office, I may start myself on a round of something strong, just to knock it out quick. I am not a fan of taking meds, like I said, I rarely get sick, so I am not used to taking meds. I don't take any daily meds, I use the Nuva Ring for Birth Control, as I am not a good pill taker. I just can't remember to take pills.

I absolutely hate being sick. This really sucks, I may have one of the other nurses give me 80mg of depo injection, that's how bad I want to feel better!