THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Dec 21, 2010

Today is my FRIDAY!!

I am so excited, today is my Friday! I work 0650-1730 today, and I couldn't be more happy. I plan to finish up a little shopping today after work. River Crossing isn't too far from place of work, so I plan to catch some sales at Aeropostale after work. Chris is working today and tomorrow, then he is off for 2 weeks. Tyler, Amber and Trey will be at their dad's for one week , he will probably pick them up on Christmas evening. They are always excited to see the family.

 I was scheduled to be off until Tuesday; however, I will come in Monday and work from 0800-1100, just to finish up on some charting and prescriptions hat I need to finish. We have friends coming over for Christmas Eve dinner at our house, my sister will also be driving down on Christmas Eve night, she always like to be at my house on Christmas morning to watch the kids open their gifts. I am not sure of what I have planned for Chris' parents just yet. Chris' dad called me last night on my way home from work, wanting to know details of Christmas, he always call me " the brains in the family", He seems to think that I have all of the answers. We may just take them out to dinner Thursday night for Christmas. I do have to stop by there house tomorrow to pick up Adicyn's big Santa Present, that I have been hiding in their garage,  shh, it's her Cadillac Escalade. She is going to love it. It has a real working radio seat belts, and all of the bells and whistles!                                                      
                                                                              *(see below)*


This is what her Big Santa Present is all about!~