THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Dec 19, 2010

I'm off after Tuesday, so I'm starting in the Kitchen.

  I just had a yard sale, this is true. However today, I cleaned out the kitchen cabinets and still need to rid the kitchen of more. I want buyers to see a very clean and organized kitchen with every showing. I take a lot of pictures whenever I am ready to redo a room, You can see so much more in pictures that you just don't ever notice day to day. Here is what I am starting with...

Okay, with this picture, I can see that I need to clean off the top of the fridge. 

In this picture, I notice that I need to remove about 50% of my Tupperware.
Not sure, maybe remove the organizing basket that holds my smaller plates and add my other cake plate to the top right shelf, it's drying in the sink, lol
maybe keep the silicone bake ware and my pampered chef stone ware separate?
okay maybe it's time to give away the sippy cups!
I want to do something a little a different with the dining room, I just staged it for the sale of our home. I am so not into plaid, or the light wood table, but it suits the dining room, and I am leaving the Custom window treatments that I had made by another interior designer whom is blessed with the talent of sewing beautiful window treatments and making amazing cornice boards, I am leaving the window treatments and the table with this home.
I know there is work to be done here, need to buy some new stem ware!

It's so great to be able to upload my pictures and to be able to view the rooms in the house from a different perspective. I have been using this method for a long time now. It's so helpful. I also just organized one of the hall linen closets, I can't wait to get started on the rest of the house, Let's sell this house!