THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Dec 23, 2010

It's almost Christmas Eve....


 We are all so very excited for Christmas to be here. I am still decorating for the holidays. We have been getting so many Christmas Cards in the mail from friend's, family, and my co-workers. I always look forward to my annual Christmas card from Dr. Doyle, I miss him! We received a Christmas Card in the mail from our old neighbor Rodney yesterday. He moved to Jacksonville, Florida and is now working at a base there. He's a great guy. Chris always looks forward to Rodney's visit when he is in town.

Chris' parents stopped in today to drop off gifts for everyone. I have invited them to come back Christmas Day at around 3:00 to spend Christmas here. I probably won't make anything fancy, maybe just some pasta. Probably Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo and some Italian Bread. They will bring some desserts. We have friends coming to our home for Christmas Eve Dinner, and other family driving into the area to spend Christmas morning with us. So, I am sure that I will have plenty of opportunity to cook. I'm not a big eater, so I am glad everyone else can enjoy my famous Potato Salad, Home made Macaroni & Cheese, Broccoli Casserole, and a few other of my tasty delights!

Here are a few more Christmas Pictures that I shot today!

Adicyn's Christmas Project that she made at school!

Our Tree, Adicyn has redecorated it several times.

So adorable- Art by Adicyn
This little scripture makes my heart melt...

Our Tree 2010