THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Dec 22, 2010

Visiting Family.

-My brother is the guy on the far right-

I can't wait to visit my family. Next month we will be going to Charleston, S.C. to visit my brother. I haven't been there in while. He is a very busy guy. He has worked so hard to become the man that he is today. Let me tell you a little about my brother....

National Pancake Day @ IHOP -2010



Randall "David" Durden- Born in the Bio-Centennial year of 1976. My brother's exact birthday is November 26th, 1976. He started out the most annoying brother ever. By the age of 7 , I could not stand to be around him, but all of that changed as our ages progressed. By the age of 10, he was without a doubt, My best friend. We were inseparable. One never saw him without me. We would spend hours in the woods playing Army, Cowboys and Indians, and so many other child hood favorites. After he became a teenager, at age 13 ....this is how old he was when out mom became sick. At this age, he started his rants and raves. He continued to "act out" and get into trouble until he turned 16. He started his first job and bought his first car. At 19, he bought his first house. He job hopped for a while until he found his place. At 21 he took a job at IHOP here in Warner Robins. He worked his way up to General Manager. My brother has always been in the Restaurant industry. He loves to cook, and he's bossy. He is very fluent in the Spanish language (like myself) and this has brought him a long way. My brother has always excelled in whatever he has ever aspired to do. 

My brother @ Myrtle Beach -2010


Today, my brother owns two IHOP Restaurants (Franchise) of his own and he is partner to another franchise. He owns one in Goose Creek, S.C. and the other is located in Myrtle Beach, S.C.  He is a family man, he loves to "pimp" his ride, he loves the beach and among many other things, he loves to comment on his little sister's facebook postings and picture's -almost everyday, lol. Most of all...He loves our Mom and Dad as much as I do. 

When ever we vacation in at Myrtle Beach, we always eat at his Restaurant. It's so funny because the staff argue over just whom is going to be our server. Chris always laughs and says that he feels like royalty, lol. We can of course order anything free of charge. IHOP is one of Chris' favorite places to eat, so he wants to eat there for all three meals of the day when we visit. Not me, I don't eat pancakes or waffles. I also don't like fries, salad dressing or mayo. No one will ever see me eat any of that.


Anyway, more about my brother..If I had to say he has a twin, His twin would be Adam Sandler. Everyone who knows my brother can't help but to compare him to the actor. His sense of humor is amazing. When we are together the laughing never ends. I can't wait to visit my brother and to spend a late Christmas with him.