THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Dec 23, 2010

Master Bedroom Project

 My Master Bedroom isn't quite there yet. However, I did work hard at it today. Now that the remainder of my Bedroom Suite is out of storage, I can somewhat redo the Master. I can't decide on which theme that I want to go with. I like the Beach Look, then again, I am very attracted to the whole tranquil spa theme too. Tomorrow I am going into the attic to bring down some of my Pottery Barn drapes to see which will flow best in this room.

Here is where I am at so far...

I can't decide if I want to change the bedding...
Close up

Right side of the Bed, I love my Iron and Canvas Magazine holder by Pottery Barn

One of the Night stands

Night Stand

My Dresser/Mirror

My Lingerie/Jewelry Armoire

I am not quite sure where I want to go from here, I will be browsing through my Pottery Barn Catalogs tonight for ideas and inspiration.